Thursday, September 01, 2005

A Strange Mix Of Stuff...

This whole day has been just surreal. I can't imagine it any diffent thou.

On my way to work, I was bopping along rocking out in the car, looking at all the kids at bus stops. I live in a very residential area. Driving, driving driving......ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT (that's my brake noise). Standing waiting at the bus stop for the very first time was Digi, Girlfriend, and the Kid.

So I just had to stop and take a picture. It was the coolest thing ever. He was so excited! I am looking forward to seeing him every morning on my way to work.

Went to a funeral today. Well, you can guess how that went. It's a funeral, not really a fun expererience. But I swear to all that is holy, I saw a camera flash. Who does that??? And the clothes, oh the disgrace. There were some very appropriately dressed people there. IE: Squidward and myself. Not so appropriate was the not very thin young lady with the stringy bleached out long hair. She came decked out in a black tank top, that didn't quite cover her belly button. She paired this with a white skirt with black flowers. It came down to just below her cootch. There was this much (I am holding my hands about 6 iches apart) not tight stomach hanging out. And to top it all off...her Playboy bunny purse, just screamed 'classy lady'.

Seriously, what are people thinking??

All the family down in the Gulf Coast has checked in and all is well. By well I mean, all the trees are down, there's no power, and the roads are inpassable. But everyone is alive, so all is well.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Glad the family is ok.

Girl Next Door said...

With the exception of roof damage and loss of power all is well...