Tuesday, September 20, 2005

10 Songs I'm Digging Right Now...

1. Mariah Carey - Shake It Off
2. Ying Yang Twins w/ Adam Levine (what a cutie) - Live Again (the stripper song MrsGiggles)
3. Nickelback - Photograph
4. Cherry Monroe - Satellites
5. Rascal Flatts - Here's to You
6. Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
7. Phanton Planet - California
8. Crossfade - Colors
9. Kelis - Milkshake
10. Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

How early 90's of me to be digging Miss Carey again. Investigating Cherry Monroe a little closer because I am going to see them live tomorrow night with Kiki. Should be interesting.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Seriously? Kelis? I run screaming from wherever I'm at when that song starts.

Girl Next Door said...

Ok, so I am not digging it so much, but it's on constant rotation on the stereo that plays in my head.

Girl Next Door said...

Seriously, were you in my house?

Ok maybe a little...