Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Brotherhood Of The Softcore...

I went down stairs into our lunchroom at work today to grab a soda and get some water. Now as a service to my dear co-workers, I provide magazines. My roommate and I subscribe to a plethora of magazines, Us Weekly, Cosmo, People, etc. As we get new issues I take the old to work. It's more of a house-cleaning thing for me then anything else. But I look cool in the process.

Anyhow, Graham was reading Cosmo on lunch today. I made some kind of sarcastic comment and he looked at me and said...

"You'd be surprised what a guy can learn reading Cosmo."

Which makes me think, is there a whole clan of underground male Cosmo readers?

7 comments:

Mark said...

Yes.

Joe said...

Only gay men read Cosmo.

Mark said...

Don't act like you don't check it out when given the chance.

Girl Next Door said...

This could be a valuable tool to all guys I feel.

There's knowledge in there.

Gordy said...

I used to read it all hte time..that's how I became such a great guy and fantastic lover (Barff!)

Girl Next Door said...

Gordy....i think there is an issue devoted to ego...

Gordy said...

I know, I wrote it!