Thursday, September 01, 2005

Friendly Reminder...

Have you donated to the relief efforts yet? Why not? I promise it'll give you the warm fuzzies and the peace of knowing that you helped.

You can also donate at many area drop points in your area. Non perishables are being trucked out faster then we can donate them.

Give blood at the local drive. It's needed.

Do what you can, no matter how big or small the gesture, it changes someone's life.

and i am just going to keep bringing it up until you cave...

5 comments:

Alissa said...

But above all, they need money.

And I can't watch (or listen to) tv anymore. I'm not going to go off about the President, but I feel like I could.

Gordy said...

I would love to give blood, but you guys won't take it. See my Mad Who? Me? post in July.

My firm is organising a huge telethon (we did one for the Tsunami) too. We have some great call centre technology and a bunch of staff down here..so we will all be able to volunteer to man the phones..I think last time we took pledges for over $5m, and the firm matched our Red Cross donations to the $, although not sure we are doing that this time..but we'll see.

So watch for me on TV next week!

Gordy said...

BTW, where is our picture..if it is good enough..maybe you could make money from it..if you need a Paypal account..I have one and could set that up to take the donations.

Girl Next Door said...

My picture? My picture....I would have to pay people

Alissa said...

LMAO...bitches...I thought I was making the moo-lah on this one!