Friday, April 22, 2005

You've Got Red On You...

I was just looking for a way to say that today. But this is more of a kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastic* kind of post.

They put this new incentive program into place at work. It's based on a points system. Get 12 points pay-out doubles. Well, I was pissed/excited that I had 11 points for March. Hey, that's $30 in my pocket. Paycheck comes today, no incentive payout.

Turns out the fine print states that I must have one closed referral for the month....and I did not.
Rats, Foiled Again!

*bonus points for knowing what show I just referenced.

3 comments:

Joe said...

So how exactly does the point structure work? Is anything else worth points?

Girl Next Door said...

The dollar amount of your cash variance is worth points, as well as the occurances. By not having any variations for the month of March, I earned 4 points. And an additional 3 for opening new accounts.

Girl Next Door said...

And for having a zero dollar amount in cash variations....is another 4 points for a total of 11.