Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Day In The Life Of...

Out of bed by 9ish...Maybe 10...I don't really remember.

Shower by 11:30.

Off the Wal-mart by 12:15ish. Bad Idea. Wal-mart on a Saturday afternoon. What was I thinking. 45 minutes later I emerged with my two items (3-way light bulb and an extension cord).

Change clothes. Off to clean the corrosion of my battery posts. quite fun if you ask me (S). I kept getting unsavory dust in my mouth due to the fact that it's quite windy, and I would frequently open said mouth to ask questions. Not so fun, but needed to be done.

After another wardobe change, I finished watching Season 7 of Friends, which I just bought on Thursday. 3 more and I have the whole show. I love that show.

Worked on my vacation scrap book for a little bit...got quite alot done.

Ate a rather untasty dinner.

Watched Kiss the Girls (2.5 out of 5 stars...seen better but seen worse)with Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd (horrible with long hair).

Now I am going to watch the orginal Fever Pitch. Based on the book by Nick Hornby. He is easily my favorite British author. Did you know he wrote the book High Fidelity is based on? And About A Boy? Althou, I imagine HF is probably the 1st movie that was shot in the lovely UK with British actors and then later Americanized.

Off I go, because I no longer have an urge to be in front of my computer.

No comments: