Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Anatomy Of A Cracker...*

The following may be offensive to some, it's not meant to be....I am just a stupid white girl.

For years now, the African has referred to the white man as 'the cracker'. So Saltine and I began to ponder the origin. Is the black man bitter because there are no black Kebbler elves? Why they hating? And this got us thinking about the low-carb carze. How many carbs are in a cracker?

Well, with too much time on our hands at work we have discovered our inner crackerness by assigning ourselves cracker names. I am Ritz. I work with Saltine, Club, Chicken in a Biscuit, Sociable, Triscuit, Wheat Thin, Townhouse, and Rye Crisp (wtf).

I am pretty sure that I am going to get capped by saying stuff like this. But here's how I see it, the good die young, right? I have nothing to worry about!

*Additional thoughts contributed by Saltine.

4 comments:

Joe said...

You totally forgot me. Bitch.

Toasteds

Girl Next Door said...

I have denied my cracker brethern (bretheren?).

Alissa said...

You two CRACKER me up!

(Sorry, this is my ill attempt to keep up with you two!)

Girl Next Door said...

LOL, that was...ok...for an beginner