Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Things You May Or May Not Know...

I AM: Always changing my mind about who I think I am
I WILL ALWAYS: Hide
I MISS: The way things were
I SMELL: Like coconuts, most days
I CRAVE: Acceptance
I WORRY: That I Will Disappoint Myself
I REGRET: Not taking the chances that have passed me by
I LOVE: Dasies
I DANCE: When I'm Alone
I SING: Along with the radio and sometimes don't even know I am doing it. (like at work)
I CANT STAND: People who let themselves be taken advantage of and complain about it later
I LOST: My Confidence
I LIKE: People Needing Me, My Opinion Or My Support
I LISTEN: Only about 95% of the time
I CAN BE FOUND: At work
I NEED: It All...It's All Or Nothing
I KNOW THAT: I am too hard on myself
I HOPE: That I can be a person someone looks up too someday
I WANT: To Be Needed
I AM ALWAYS: Breathing
I CRY: More then you would think
I FEEL: Overwhelmed
I WILL: Live
I WONT: Give Up
I THINK: I am funnier then I really am
I SHOULD: Have more faith in myself
I COULD: Let my fear of failure cripple me
I WOULD: Fall For Someone, if given the chance
I DIDNT: Become the person I had hoped I would
I LOOK: At everything a second time before passing judgement
I HEAR:Everything
I HURT: Myself Too Much
I HATE: My Lack Of Openess with myself
I FEAR: Storms and Failure
I DONT: Do Enough For Me
I FEEL: Lost
I CARE: Alot More Than It Seems
I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO: To keep from going under
I WRITE: Alot on this page
I PLAY: Enough to keep me young
I LEARN: A new life lesson everyday
I WILL BE: Remembered
I SAY: 'Sweet'...way to much
I DONT THINK: I Am Girlfriend Material
I LOVE TO: Dream
I ALWAYS: Have my cell phone turned on
I HAVE: Few Close Friends
I BELIEVE: In Fate
I AM: More Than I Seem
I NEVER: Open Up to myself
I WISH: That I could be there for you more

No comments: