Monday, April 11, 2005

Summon The Priest...

Heather has developed what I have (grits teeth) lovingly began to refer to as a death rattle. When I turn on the car, the engine starts to chug a little bit. It evens itself out, but then a block or two down the road and it's like the idle drops way low and almost wants to die. One day it's going to die. I had a problem getting the car to shift the other day and I didn't think anything of it. Well, now it accelerates for poop.

I tonight checked the oil and it was shockingly low. After a lot of looking, I (my step dad) was able to find the dipstick for the transmission fluid. And low and behold, it was really low.

I am hoping that maybe the idle thing is like a spark plug or something. I am just so sick of dealing with it. I am looking for a new car.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Loss of power and low oil? That's pretty bad. You should file off the VIN now, so you can take the plates and abandon it some day soon.