Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Sunday In The Life Of...

Slept all the way until 8 this morning.

Watched Fever Pitch (2 out of 5 stars), It was a little terrible. Let's be thankful we Americanized this one. The ending was good thou.

Went shopping in Wausau today. I am going for 4 weekends in a row. Who wants to go next week? I went to Target and got some cutesy plastic martini glasses, a couple of Hello Kitty air fresheners, and a suede steering wheel cover. Target has this whole line of gourmet dog treats and 'designer' accesories for your 4 legged friend. TOO CUTE!!! At Hot Topic, I got 3 pairs of earrings for under $7. I then traveled over to Lane Bryant, to use my super cool coupon. The one shirt I had wanted, of course they didn't have in my size, but I got a good deal on a couple of tops. I then headed down the parking lot to TJMaxx, and got this yellow handbag that is so ugly it's adorable. I just LOVE IT! My final stop of the day was at Gordmans. I think I found a new heaven. I got a Tommy Hilfiger purse for $15! Yes, I have purse issues. I am probably up to 60 by now.

Overall not a bad day. Was a good oppourtunity to see how my car would run on the highway. Seems to be getting pretty good mileage.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Did you go alone?

Girl Next Door said...

Me Madre went with