Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just A Typical Saturday...

Resentment...Check. Shopping...Check. Movie...Check

Annie and I went to Wausau today. I was resentful at first to watch someone else shop, as I am exceedingly low on funds this week. I now officially have $2 to my name. Nice huh? I ended up bringing home a new cd caddy for the visior of the car I don't yet have. As well as Hello Kitty air fresheners for said car as well. Oh, and socks with little yellow baby chicks standing on a flame that say hot chick. I am just too cute for words.

Twisted: I love Ashley Judd. Out of 5 stars, I am going to go 2.5. I had trouble not reading my book while this movie was on.

I have also watched 85% of SNL's The Best of Jimmy Fallon. *sighs* I love him! I have giggled my head off thus far. Tonight I am going to finish Jimmy off...(sounds dirty), and watch Breakfast at Tiffany's hopefully just in time for SNL!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Sounds like an exciting Saturday night darling! You should have come to MN!