Monday, April 04, 2005

So Not The Drama...

Growing up, my mother and I were imfamous for our knock-down-drag-out fights. Tonight it wasn't me.

Today was Annie's last day of work at Wal-Mart, and Annie was my mother's supervisor. I guess for sometime now, Annie and my mom have locked horns at work. Tonight we were all hanging out at K & E's house, Annie and I made a quick stop to the house to shut the windows I left open and grab some movies. As we were coming in the door, Annie and Mom traded some seemingly hostile banter. I didn't think much of it and proceeded up the stairs. By the time, I reached the top of the stairs...They were screaming at each other. By the time, I had returned to the top of the stairs, Annie had been thrown out and was standing in my driveway crying.

I am still not entirely sure what's happened. I just keep being told that it's not my concern. THE HELL IT ISN'T! One of my best friends and my mother....Seems to be something I would want to know what's going on.

Well, the end result is Annie isn't welcome here, but she is I guess. According to my mother, I pay for my space here and she can't very well tell me who I can and can't have over. But Annie isn't welcome to sit at her dinner table, partake in small talk or sit on her couch. And of course, Annie isn't very well going to come where she feels unwelcome.

So now what? I just want to cry. It's hard not knowing what to do. I don't want to be here, but at 2.39 a gallon...I can't really drive around.

And I have to get up at 6 and it's 2...So I should try to sleep.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Is "Annie" who I think it is? If it is, you suck at fake names. Well, maybe not completely. "Donna" wasn't too bad.

You're going to have to fill me in on this as soon as you know more details.

Girl Next Door said...

Yes, Annie is who you think it is. Donna is very creative.

I wish I had more to tell...but there aren't alot of details to share