Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Into His Hand I Commend Her Spirit...

Well, Heather Honda is just gasping at life, barely.

Today when I went out to the car, she tried harder then ever to start...She wanted to and put up a good fight. I just kept watching her idleometer (yes, I know the tachometer) drop lower and lower and lower. I shut it off before it got all the way to the point it stalled. I have driven this car with it's gas leaks, bad exhaust, unreliable altenators, everything. Today, I decided to lay her to rest.

Peace be with your soul, Heather. A memorial is being established in her name, please email me for information to send donations. Services will be help after the death certificate is signed.

So, anyone want to by a new altenator? Honda included!

2 comments:

CheekyMoo said...

The title of the blog alone cracked me up. You're hilarious!

Girl Next Door said...

Thanks. You Ladies are pretty funny as well!