Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This And That...

I finally have a day off! I have been working alot of weekends (all of them) without getting my day off because we have been kinda short handed. Everybody else gets their days off, except for me.

Today is my turn.

I was suppose to get up and go to the Y with Ray-ray. Yea, no. I needed a nap. I have been sick and I wanted to sleep. So that's what I did.

Melbell and I just drug our asses out of bed now, she's caught my cold I think. I feel bad. Summer colds are the worst and this one sucks.

I need to go to bitch out my cellphone provider today. I have a flip phone. It is set so that when you open the display it answers the incoming call. Well, the sensor is on the fritz and tends to hang up most of my calls right now. The screen will flash on and then decide it's not really feeling like acknowledging that I have opened the phone.

Piece o shit is what it is.

I need to do laundry as well. I normally do that on Sunday, but as I didn't care about anything other then sleeping off my Saturday night, this Sunday, it seemed to be perfect that I had today off.

I am going to lunch with Joshie and one of his friends. I have eaten more chinese then ever since I started hanging out with Josh.

I should probably clear up some Josh things too. Josh is one of my closest friends right now. Guys are just soo much easier to hang out with sometimes. As wonderful as he is, I don't think Josh and I would be a good relationship fit. When I say things like "date night", I don't really mean date night. We are just good friends. I would NEVER do anything that come between Kiki and Josh either. I think they are going to make a cute couple, if it comes to that.

Poor Melbelle, is fast asleep on the couch. Even when she's not feeling well, she's beautiful. I just wish she was less troubled.

7 comments:

Mark said...

I wouldn't go postal on the poor rep at your cell provider. They personally didn't make your POS phone.

Girl Next Door said...

They do contine to fuck up my bill every month thou, so they will hear about that.

Anonymous said...

"As wonderful as he is, I don't think Josh and I would be a good relationship fit."

Uh-huh.

Are you sure that's the real issue?

Girl Next Door said...

Uh yea.

Anonymous said...

Um, k

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»