Monday, July 24, 2006

Starry Eyed Surprise...

I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink and got a bloody nose. This in itself is not foreign to me. Happens all the time.

Well, I have gotten 4 more since then. This last one is proving really hard to stop. I have been bleeding steadily since 6. It's after 7 now. I just can't get it to clot. I have tried ice pack, tipping my head, the whole 9 yards.

It started in the shower thankfully, because I sneezed and my nose exploded. I am sore. And it wouldn't be so bad except, it's bleeding so hard that I have actually stopped noticing the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I keep having to stop to hack blood because, apparently it can't seem to get out of my nose fast enough.

I know that if it doesn't stop soon, I am going to have to go to the walk-in. Yay. Just what I wanted to do this morning.

5 comments:

Dirty Bunny said...

Yikes, I don't have to tell you that that's not a good things. (I know, I deserve the rocket scientist award.)

Girl Next Door said...

Xanniepants! I love you!

Db- Yea. I know.

Ren said...

Why would you want to go to the closet for a bloody nose? I don't understand.

And stay off the coke.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»