Saturday, July 22, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

Wow, I haven't done this in awhile.

Dark Water - Wow. Major blowage. I disliked this very much so.

Undiscovered - I didn't completely hate this. It's movie about a bunch of unknowns trying to break out and find love. Only 'name' in the movie that was anything was Ashlee Simpson. So a bunch of unknowns. They played the roles well, if wasn't a great movie...but good for what it was.

Imagine Me and You - Most unexpected romantic comedy ever. Girl meets boy. Boy proposes. Girl says yes. Girl locks eyes with girl while walking down the aisle?! Girl meets girl. Boy finds out, leaves girl. Girl gets girl? Strange. But entertaining.

Into The Blue - Not half bad for a Jessica Alba movie. Am I the only person who doesn't find her attractive?

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - LONG! It's almost 3 hours. When you figure that they turned a 10 minute amusement park ride into 3 full length films that rock, credit is due somewhere.

Tonight, I go see Clerks 2 with Josh. We are going to try that date night thing again.

12 comments:

Mark said...

Re: Alba. Am I the only person who doesn't find her attractive?

Yes.

Dirty Bunny said...

I'd have to agree with Mark. I'm a heterosexual woman, and she makes me consider switching teams. I thought she was most attractive in Sin City.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Jessica Alba is very attractive at all.

Girl Next Door said...

Yes! There are 2 of us!

Dirty Bunny said...

No, Joe's just full of shit. I bet if I offered a threesome that included her, suddenly she'd be attractive as all get-out.

Girl Next Door said...

I think the key words is three-some. Do you think the 3rd actually matters?

Dirty Bunny said...

Only if the third is male...I'm positive he's got a problem with that....I asked.

Girl Next Door said...

Well, that's not fair.

Mark said...

Well shit. Now I definitely don't have a reason to go to the Great Wooded North.

Mark said...

Well shit. Now I definitely don't have a reason to go to the Great Wooded North.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»