Monday, July 03, 2006

Monday Moumblings...

Here it is Monday morning. And oh dear lord, today will not go smooth. Allow me to elaborate.

1. It's Monday. Mondays are always hectic. A billion night drop transactions from the weekend, the mad scramble to correct the over spending of the weekend, ATM machines need to be balanced. The vault needs to change hands.

2. It's is the 3rd of the month. Fucking social security day. Enough said.

3. It's the day before a federal holiday. People haven't yet discovered the miracle of ATM cards. When they know the bank is closed, they FREAK OUT! It's a mad rush because, OMG THEY CAN'T GO TO THE BANK.

4. The local merchants will be out in full force. They need change for the busy holiday.

5. All of my supervisors and personal bankers are gone. How is it that they can all be gone at one time and 2 tellers can't be gone at the same time?

6. As of Friday night, the vault was not in balance. As of Saturday, Kiki is not in balance.

7. I am nowhere near ready for the parade tomorrow. Posters are not made, other things are not done and I might not have time to get to them when I am on the clock.

I know it's going to be a busy day, I know alot is going to be expected of me. I know Kiki and Laurie are going to need me there for them today. So, as much as I am dreading today, I am ready for whatever comes along today. The day should go fast and for that I am thankful.

And I would like to throw together a cookout for...TOMORROW. But I don't know how that is going to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moumblings? Is that a typo or is it one of your clever hybrid words that I'm not clever enough to figure out?

Girl Next Door said...

Major Typo!

Ren said...

At least you didn't write (say) "Mambolings", which are little Cuban kids that dance very well, I found out the hard way.