Friday, July 21, 2006

Ain't No Cure For The Summertime Blues...

Been bummed out the last few days. Nothing major, but bummage ensued. Coming down with a summer cold and that sucks. That's got me feeling a little worn out.

Finances are kinda tight. Lost my credit card the other night, but I am sure it's at Josh's. The problem is neither of us have been over there to look for it.

Had a hard time enjoying Thursday night softball last night, my heart wasn't in it. I was there, but you could tell I was a million miles away. It bothered Josh. 5 minutes after I left the bar (hug and kiss-less, which I think really bothered him), he was on the phone with me. I couldn't tell him what's wrong, because I don't know. Well, he made me promise that we'd go on a date tonight. It's funny because we had just made Saturday lunch plans a little before that. And actually, a 'date' sounds really good right now.

I better get ready for work. I will finish this thought tonight.

3 comments:

Ren said...

It gets better... I assure you.

Chris said...

Have a great time on the date!

Girl Next Door said...

Yay, well about that....