Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Leave The Pieces...

A boy fucked with my head today. My heart too. I seldom let stuff of this nature get me down...because well, look at me. I am freaking adorable.


Ok, not really. But why worry about something you can't control.

Well, this boy raked me over the coals this morning. By the time I was at work, I was questioning everything about myself.

Josh pointed out, when I had lunch at his other place of employment (not the bar), that perhaps I shouldn't be letting anyone make me feel that bad.

And then he and Will offered to kick his ass. This skinny assed white boys made me smile and all is right in Juiceland tonight. (If I was a theme park, I imagine that would be the name)

But I can't help but think of "Leave the Pieces" by The Wreckers (Michelle Branch's pet project).

"You're gonna break my heart anyway, so leave the pieces when you go..."

Even if you don't like country sounding stuff...it's quite good and deserves a listen.

6 comments:

Phollower said...

My pimp wants his hat back.

It's actually quite cute on you. Now go kick his ass with your own bad self!

Girl Next Door said...

This hat is pretty damn bad ass.

Paw and Claw Designs said...

someone told me once "none can make you feel inferior without your concent."

it's kinda lame in a "fluffy bunny" sorta way....but applicable...

you're the shiz-nit

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»