Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Gooey Goodness...

OMG!! I had the best time ever at the Goo concert on Monday. This was my 6th show and I can tell you, by far the best. I was also damn close to the front. Kiki, Will, Renee and I worked our way to about the 3rd row. It was AMAZING!!! We got back to town and met some people at a tiny resort bar and had a few drinks. Then, my tiny apartment became host to a few friends.

Long story short, Kiki and I went to work on about 45 minutes of sleep. But there was snuggling!

*please appreciate the time it takes to load pictures while using dial-up connections...and if I am really bored...perhaps I will load the video we took into Youtube tonight*


Ok, I have a couple of really Goo-d ones, but seeing as how dial-up keeps kicking me off, it'll have to wait.

*Notice the time stamp. I am hitting publish at 9.10pm. 56k sucks.*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dial-up. You Luddite.

Who's the guy in the glasses?

Mark said...

Where was the concert at? Green Bay?

Callie said...

I feel your pain about dial-up. I have a LAN line at work, and it's so freaking nice, but I have to be mega-super-careful about where I go and what I do, seeing as how my every freaking move is monitored by Big Brother. So, if I want to upload personal photos, it's usually from home. And my computer is such an old piece of ca-ca, that it usually just boots me off.

I'm so glad you had fun at the concert. I love the Goo Goo Dolls! Totally jealous!

Chris said...

ROCK ON!!!

Girl Next Door said...

Joe, that's Will. One of the NWL crowd.

Anonymous said...

Ah, ok. I've heard of him.

Ren said...

Negroes With Lagger?

I think I already used that one.

Anyhow, the concert looks awesome. Did you buy me a tee shirt?