Sunday, July 23, 2006

An Ode To My Apartment...

I am going to randomly post things that annoy me about my apartment.

Today's issue. Water.

You can't drink the water here. You can't really cook with the water here. It's REALLY BAD well water. It turns my sinks, tubs, toliet a lovely shade of rust. It's a constant job making sure that this stuff clean. It stinks most days too.

Tonight I ran a bucket of water, to mop the floors. The water in the bucket was brown before the mop even hit the bucket.

It's gross.

7 comments:

Ren said...

The hell do you live? Uganda?

Dirty Bunny said...

I bet you use lots of wink. It's an awesome cleaner for rust, but it will eat the porcelain right off of your toilet.

Anonymous said...

I used to have that problem at that place I shared with Lazy Roomie. CLR is magic in rusty showers. Not so good in toilets.

Dirty Bunny said...

CLR sucks ass...don't be fooled Juicy.

Girl Next Door said...

"The Works" product line is actually in full swing in the house.

Paw and Claw Designs said...

buy one of those filter dals for under your sink..it'll be a small investment...but hey, you NEED water...just remember to take it with when you leave the apartment.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»