Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thanks For The Warning...

My supervisor pulled me aside today to warm me that I have a very hard couple of weeks coming up. Kiki and Laurie are on vacation. Her words were "it's you and me against them". OY!

One of the busiest weeks of the year and I am without the other 2 fastest moving people in the office.

Then, I work 6 days in a row the next week, and one of them is in a branch office too.

I guess I appreciate the heads up, but now I am filled with a sense of dread.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Why is this one of the busiest times of the year for banking?

Girl Next Door said...

The busiest travel time of the year falls over the next few weeks, so the most cash stands to change hands and move through banks.

Anonymous said...

Did you get the memo? Yeah. It's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could just remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. Alright!

Girl Next Door said...

I have a copy of the memo right here sir.

Chris said...

I have every confidence in you, and so does your boss apparently.