Saturday, July 22, 2006

Stupid Town...

So Josh and I didn't get our 'date' night last night.

Wingman happens to be the other evening bartender. Well, apparently he just thought, "Maybe I won't go to work today. Being the boss's son, Josh is automatically recruited to fill in these gaps. he was not pleased.

Less pleased was myself. I had a crap day at work, and to be honest was really looking forward to being spoiled a little. How selfish is that? And I don't care, sometimes we all need to be a little selfish.

Now, how is this all the town's fault you might ask? This town almost encourages the residents near my age to drink themselves into oblivion. Well, everytime Wingman does this, he forgets all his stuff. Cellphone, wallet, everything. If you find his stuff just laying about and him not around, yea...you probably won't see him for a few days.

So town's fault date night got cancelled. And now next Friday night I have to babysit for a friend. POO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»