Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

Jarhead: I wasn't sure what to expect of this movie. I just figured it was going to be another Black Hawk Down, which was just ok. This was far better then I expected. There were some very solid performances here. It's not your typical war movie. In fact, there was very little action, it told the story of solider's and I think that's what I liked about it.

Vampire Hunter D: Well, it didn't blow. It took me 3 times of watching this for me to finish it. It didn't blow is all I have to say about it.

Cellular: It could have been worse. It did move along enough to keep me interested. I mean, anything with cellphones is bound to speak to me on some level.

Rebound: This also could have been worse. Not a whole lot to say about it. It's a Martin Lawrence movie.

Roll Bounce: What was I thinking? 70's roller rink drama starring Bow Wow?!!?! Wow, I have some seriously questionable taste.

On the table next is Snow Day and Must Love Dogs

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Holy shit...you watched all those this weekend?!

Girl Next Door said...

Between Sunday and this morning. And I found time to go to the movies.