Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Everyone's Irish Day...

Of all the drinking holidays out there, this is the most popular.

Miss Trish is having a small gathering tonight which I will be attending. And the wild woman that I am, I figure I will be home in bed by midnight. That's including the 30 minute drive home. Party On!

There is a whole string of alcohol appropriate for this holiday. Dr's, a bagillion types of irish creams, jello shots, Guiness...etc.

To those going to celebrate on the town, or with a few friends I give you this tiding. Drink like you are not going to get another St. Patrick's Day this year.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

And have my share of green beer since I can't! :-) Have fun tonight! We're going for corned beef and cabbage w/Ron & Mindy, her parents and a few people from work!

Joe said...

Guinness... eww. Liquid mud.