Saturday, March 25, 2006

Emoting Emotions...

Today I saw Ryan. YAY! We had tacos.

Then I went to the movies with Joe and Barb. And Trish and Morgan. What a happy suprise! V for Vendetta still good. Have you seen it yet? Why not?

Then I went back to Joe and Barb's where Miles read me a story. Miles. Read me a story. My 5 y/o nephew read me a story. How awesome is that?

I also grew some balls and asked Joe and Barb if I could live with them, should no housing alternative present themselves. They being the wonderful people they are, of course said yes.

I am happy, but I want to cry too. I am thinking about that Sting song, "I'm So Happy, I Can't Stop Crying." It's a sad song, and I'm not sad. But I want to cry.

I miss some people. Maybe that's it. But the people that are here, make sure I know how loved I am.

No comments: