Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Idol Thoughts...

So here we are. The top 12. I have not been quiet in the fact that I have my favorites already.

Chris and Kellie (and for some reason the photo upload page is not liking me again today).

Chris is hot hot hot. He is a tasty man treat. Yum. Oh yea, and he can really belt it out. I love him.

Kellie is freaking adorable and the girl has some pipes. I doubt she'll win thou, her name is Kellie and they already had a Kellie. And she's kind of Carrie Underwood part 2. So, as much as I would like to see her win...my money is on Paris or Mandisa.

Last night was Stevie Wonder night. OMG WHAT A FREAKING SNOOZE FEST!!! Chris was the only decent one. He sang 'Higher Ground' ala Chili Peppers. It was so freaking good.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if little Kevin goes home tonight. I love him, but I was unimpressed.

No comments: