Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cursing The Sun...

DAMNNIT!! It's my day off and I have been awake since 7.30 because of the blasted sunshine!!! GRRR!! (that's my annoyed growly noise)

And then Kiki text me from work to tell my our one customer made his mail order bride debut today and I MISSED IT!!! DRATS!!! I miss all the good stuff. I have never been there when the cops show up when the alarms malfunction (due to human error). I miss the mail order brides. I miss the dancing customers. DAMNNIT!!!

Ray-ray and I are going out for breakfast and the scrapbook store today. And later tonight I am subjecting myself to my family by going over to my mom's for some free laundry and food.

3 comments:

Joe said...

He's got his mail-order bride?? I can't wait for details. We must interrogate Kiki.

Mark said...

Is she a former Soviet-bloc lady, or is she from Southeast Asia?

Not Kiki, the bride I mean.

Girl Next Door said...

Teehee...apparently she isn't fuck ugly.

Singapore, I think is her hometown.