Monday, March 06, 2006

I Am JoeFish's Bitch v.1.2...

Today I am beginning my hunt for a part-time job. Amongst other things, the money part of life isn't going so well. I laid my financial situation all out this weekend and it turns out I am getting by on roughly $60 a month for groceries and spending money. I understand now why I have no cash.

So my hunt for extra employment begins. Today I am stopping at Sunburst Tanning. Apparently they are really short handed.

I had a part time job about 2 years ago. I hated it. I didn't need it, I just wanted the extra income. Now, I do. With the uncertainity of my housing I have had to make a lot of hard choices. I have had to make some choices and set deadlines that I am not happy with, so, if you aren't happy....do something to change it.

Unhappy choice #1.
If I have not figured out housing by May 1st, I will speak to my mother about moving back home. (And I think you should know that a small part of me dies everytime those words leave my mouth.)

8 comments:

Joe said...

Are you trying to prep your many loyal fans and admirers by throwing this out now?

Girl Next Door said...

It wasn't really for anyone but me.

HST said...

Juicy, I know it's far far away but you can come live with me if you need to.............

Girl Next Door said...

Aww, Em. That's sweet. Thank you

HST said...

You're welcome and don't you worry. I'm looking for a second job as well.......such is life, perhaps we can have our own blog bitching about our second jobs, and we can invite the keekster.

Dirty Bunny said...

Don't do it Juicy! You'll regret it! There has got to be something out there.

Girl Next Door said...

I am working on it, but I have to accept it as a real possiblity

Alissa said...

I'm glad you are keeping your options open. (though we all know that's the last thing we want you to do) Set your mind to it and you will find something somewhere. Meanwhile, a little prayer wouldn't hurt!