Monday, March 27, 2006

A Case Of The Mondays...

Kiki is ill today. Grr. I know must cover her shift tonight. I work 7.30-6 today, tomorrow and Wednesday. Not cool. Whatev. It's more money in my pocket. And that's what it's all about.

I am having to work way too hard as a result. One teller is in Vegas. That leaves Laurie and I to carry the bulk of the transactions. The two we are left with are completely useless.

Prior to being sent to lunch at 11.30 (double grr), I had run 135 transactions for the day. I am kicking ass and taking names today.

4 comments:

Gordy said...

Hi Juicy girl, sorry not been around for a while, but was just reading and thought I would say Hi.

Sorry you are working so hard today, damn that Kiki, what is it? a hangover :-)

Girl Next Door said...

Hey you!!!

I don't think it's a hangover....burnout maybe...but not a hangover..

Joe said...

Did you just use you coworker's real name? Gasp! No more crackas?

Girl Next Door said...

I did