Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Weekend Weirdness...

I hung out with Xan's friends alot of the weekend. Melody* called me up out of the blue and asked me to go with her to get her tattoo. I thought it was weird, but I needed to get out of the house. She wasn't able to get it done, but we had a ncie drive around town chatting. She needed to unload, and I needed to not htink about myself for a little bit of time. She's pretty sweet, and I hope she can work through the demons that have her down right now. We made plans to get together on Sunday and see a movie.

Sunday morning Ray-ray called me and stirred me off the couch to head to the Y. It was exactly what I needed. It has since spurred me to seek out financial assistance to obtain a membership. I can't afford food right now, but the workout would be a really good stress reliever and right now, I need that.

Sunday night, I went with Melody, Ray*, and Xan's former roommate Jason* to see The Chronicles of Narnia. It was a weird night. Melody and Ray kinda have a little something going on, although, it's unclear as to what exactly they are right now. And Jason, well he fell asleep for a bit. It was kinda funny. It's the 1st time I ever felt alone sitting in between people. It was alright though.

After the movie we thought the bar sounded good. It was fun for a little bit, but I just don't drink nearly as much as I used to and I get a little bored. So I headed home around 1. The night ended with a conversation with Xan and Bills.

*Notates their debut on this blog.

No comments: