Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Dynasty Dynasty...

I have alot to catch you up on....so we will start with the easy one. My car.

Where last I left you I was waiting to hear from Dr. Jason. He's my mechanic. He and I got to know each other really well when I owned my Honda last year (piece of crap). He is one of the best in town, and in return...I am his best customer.

He called me on Friday afternoon telling me that he drove my car all day Friday and couldn't get it to act up or find anything wrong with it. The only thing he could find that might be causing me a problem was my fuel filter. So he changed that, and told me I could come pick it up. Well, I just about died. $175 later I was being told that he felt really bad and my next tow was free.

With my car luck, you can bet I will be cashing in on that.

No comments: