Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday...

Well, here it is. Tuesday. I have never been so scared to see Tuesday in my entire life. Well, maybe one other time, but I think MrsGiggles left on a Friday.

Tomorrow morning, I will pull out of the driveway and head to Chicago. I suddenly hate Chicago. Ordinarily, a road trip sounds fun. This one will be overshadowed by the word goodbye. You see, Xan has a life to catch. Flight 1487 will depart for O'Hare at 9 a.m. Thursday morning. His return flight will arrive the following Friday, and he won't be on it.

Today I am going to be sad. I can't be tomorrow.

Goodbye is a scary word. I believe it to be more of a case of "See you later", then "goodbye", but finding peace in either word is just not happening right now. I don't know where as I am going to really get my chance to privately say goodbye, and that upsets me even more. I don't want my only shot at goodbye to be in some crappy hotel room, or even worse an airport.

I hope to get a chance to blog more today...I have thoughts to finish....but I don't see that happening.

If I can't get back here before I leave in the morning, I will return Thursday...but I may not return to the blogging world until Friday.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Juicy, please remind yourself of how things have turned out between the two of us. We're just fine, maybe even closer than when I lived a few miles away. I know he'll be further away, but you will make your friendship last because you want to. You have a way of doing that and I know you guys will be friends for years to come.

Ren said...

"...It's so haaaaard... To say goooooodbyyyyye... To yesterdaaaaaaaay!"