Thursday, January 26, 2006

Movie Mumblings...

I was a machine last night. So I Married An Axe Murderer, Lost in Translation, and The Wedding Crashers.

SIMAAM: Funny stuff. I forgot who funny Mike Meyers really was. Sometimes I get a little annoyed at the Austin Powers side on his humor. This reminded me why I love him.

LiT: Why did I wait so long to see this movie? I have owned it for like 2 years, and just now got around to watching it. I loved it!!!

WC: I was holding off seeing this movie for a reason. Owen Wilson comedies...scare me. This I actually almost enjoyed. It was pretty funny. I love Bradley Copper, so he totally saved the movie for me.

No movies tonight. Will and Grace and 4 Kings are on! YAY!

3 comments:

Joe said...

I'm glad you liked Lost In Translation. That part where they're singing karaoke is so sad. It's just crushing.


Suntory time!

Girl Next Door said...

I adored it. It was heartbreaking and honest and true to emotions

Alissa said...

I laughed my ass off at WC...