Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Don't Sit On Glen...

So I am frog sitting. Xan couldn't take his little tree frog, Glen, with him to sunny Cali, so he lives here until we can figure out how to ship him.

Well, at first Glen wanted nothing to do with me. But we are settling in now, and I can see differences.

He never used to let me touch him, and I can pick him up now.

He never wanted to take his food off my finger, and now he tries to eat my entire finger.

I really like him. It'll be sad when it's time for him to go.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

where will he go?

HST said...

Just refuse to give him up. it can be your little reminder of xan. if he wants him, he can COME GET HIM.;)

Girl Next Door said...

MG - We have to figure out how to ship him to CA.

HST - I think that sounds wonderful!