Friday, January 13, 2006

So Anyway....

I had this giant post prepared from yesterday. Emailed it to myself at home so I could post it....yea it's lost....

So screw it. I am not typing the damn thing over.

*yawns and stretches* I am hella tired this morning.

Sorry about the pick-up line yesterday (or lack there of). That was one on the lost things in said post. I will maybe get up early and post on Saturday. Early being noon of course. I don't feel well, and it's sleep related. Hopefully tonight, I will be able to take a little nap, before Joe comes over. Haven't had a proper 'Friday' in sometime. Tonight might just be it's glorious return. I can only hope, but I will fill you in as to why later.

I am suffering from the morning 'shivers' this morning as I like to call them. It's that time after I just get out of the steaming hot shower and no amount of blankets in the world can brace me for the tempeture in my living room. It's not bad, but after a shower, you notice it. So my fingers just shake and convulse as they are the only things exposed to the 'elements' so to speak.

I am sitting here thinking of ways to get out of work to sleep. I think I am going to go home after balancing. At the very latest. If I can get out of there after lunches, I will.

I know you will just be holding your breath waiting to hear from me after work. It's only a mere 9 1/2 hours away. You can make it. I promise.

Well, I should throw some clothes on here pretty quick. I have an action packed weekend ahead. So keep your eyes open for actual posts (since I don't do that much anymore).

1 comment:

HST said...

Juicy, my utility bill for last month was 230 dollars DAMN AVISTA MONOPOLY. Trust me, I'm not turning on the heat EVER again, I'm about to join you on the shivers.