Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday Wrap-Ups...

While it's still Tuesday, I thought I would give the low down on my day.

Work, was....well, work. If it wasn't for Kiki and Saltine, I would have left ages ago. They make it all bearable.

Picked up Meow Mix after work and we ran errands. Went to this new antiques store. I found this glasses like we used to have when I was a kid, and I had to have them. They are these kick ass Smurf glasses. A little pricy but so worth it.

Listed my Honda in the paper. ByeBye Heather.

Got a haircut I hate. Maybe it's just how she styled it. Let's see what I can do in the morning with it.

Went to dinner at Country Kitchen. $3.99 burger baskets on Tuesdays!!

Ray-Ray dropped some stuff off for me today....lots of glasses...some nice pots and this bad assed electric skillet. I am pumped about that!!

Well, I am off to watch my American Idol tape. TTFN!!

No comments: