Sunday, May 08, 2005

Movie Mumblings...

I watched Meet the Fockers, Collateral, and Out of Time.


MTF: I saw it in the theatre with my parents when it came out. It's funny enough. I giggle in all the parts I am supposed too, but I think the first one was funnier.

Collateral: What took me so long to see this movie? It was sooo good. I just loved it. It's was candid, raw and in your face. More movies need to be made like this. Well, not exactly like this...that might get kind of old.

OOT: I like Denzel, but this was weak. I say this alot...it was solidly ok. Nothing great, but interesting enough to keep me interested. I do like Eva Mendes thou. She is one of my favorite actresses.

I might try and watch Girlfight yet tonight.

3 comments:

Joe said...

You should watch Collateral again. And watch it really closely. The camera work in that movie is beautiful. I'm still shocked that it wasn't nominated for cinematography this year.

The whole city of Los Angeles owes Michael Mann a big sloppy blowjob for making LA look so damn pretty.

Mark said...

Big sloppy blowjobs are cool, but it all depends on who is giving it.

Girl Next Door said...

Well, Umm...

I think...

I know...

Never Mind....3 days later there is no witty come back.