Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning...

Ok, when you go to bed at 5 a.m. the last thing you need to hear is the phone ringing at 10:30. I promised MM I would help finish the moving/cleaning out of my soon to be house. After many hours, the house is cleaner then when she moved in. At least, I know I don't have to clean before I start unpacking.

During the cleaning process, i watched a bug crawl out of the bathroom sink drain. I immediately left to buy bug fogger. I should now be bug free.

As we were moving the last of the stuff out, it started pouring down sheets of rain. Not fun. Picture trying to lug a punching bag out of someone's trunk in the beating down rain.

MM and Prof Snape's lease is up today. I would imagine they turned the keys in, meaning I could be moving as early as the weekend. And as I don't know a whole lot of people, you are all invited to help. There will be beer, if that sways the vote any.

And bring a truck too.

No comments: