Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Take A Look At My Bits...

Interesting things I have been reading.

I read this article with such a sense of doom.

I swear I read this and it's something to do with David Beckham's career, but isn't he pretty?

Paris is engaged to Paris. And I read in the paper that they want to name their first child...you guessed it...Paris. I think it's a clever plan to not let Nicole out-do her.

So, it's all over the news about 'Deep Throat'. I just can't bring myself to not laugh saying that outloud. I am a filthy little pig.

I'd let him grope me. Ever since I saw him in Heathers, he can do what ever he wants too.

PETA has a spy? It just sounds wrong.

2 comments:

Larry said...

On the doom article #'s 4, 5, and 7 look really familiar. Uh oh. As for the rest, all I feel is a certain amount of apathy.

Alissa said...

I giggled when I heard Deep Throat too! LoL...I didn't have a CLUE what/who they were talking about!

And I'll always like Nicole better than Paris...