Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dentally Damned...

I went to the dentist for the first time in 3 years. WHAT WAS I THINKING????

I think I must have set a record for cavities, I won't say how many...but it's between 14 and 17. $3,000 worth of cavities!!!!! He called them 'flossing cavities'. As in...if I had flossed, I wouldn't have cavities. He also says I should consider braces. I am not so sure about that.

Do you have any idea how much floss you can buy with $3,000????

The first appointment is in a week or two and I am having 5 taken care of. That maxes my insurance for the year. So it's going to be a long process.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I had flossing cavities too...6 of them so I can relate. Take your time and do what you can. It'll be OK. And some day you might be able to afford the braces and be more comfortable in your smile!