Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Quiet Blogger...

I haven't had a whole lot to say since my return on Sunday.

I got squeakers fixed. First time in a long time that I have had no safety net in my savings. But that's the way it goes. Althou, I think stopping at stop signs is over rated.

I was filling in for Wheat Thin today by covering the vault. It went so much smoother then my last episode as vault teller. I actually got a card from Godzilla thanking me for my hard work.

Saltine is going on medical leave about now, and we are going to be super short handed and I guess I am picking up the slack. But that's cool whatever.

I am feeling like I want to change the feel of my blog. I don't know. Maybe I am just bored.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Wow, Godzilla sent you a card? (By the way, she really needs a new nickname. Godzilla might fit her personality, but not her appearance. The name kind of leaves a half-wrong impression, I think.)

If you're in the mood for a change, maybe you should start with a snazzy new template. Kind of like a fresh coat of paint. I'll build you one if you want.

Girl Next Door said...

Sure...some pink thou! or purple...

Mark said...

I think you should make it camo colors..

You know, so we can't see it.

Girl Next Door said...

*pouts* Mean Boy