Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Dirty Little Secret...

Keeks and I were having a conversation the other day about how a video can change your perception to a song. You might have a song, see the video love it suddenly. Or vice versa.

This came true for me today with Papa Roach's video for 'Scars'. I alwasy wondered what the song that I liked so much was really all about. I never would have connected that song with alcoholism, but the video tells a compelling story.

I also so Fall Out Boy's 'Sugar, We're Going Down'. I now hate that song. Mariah's 'Shake It Off', suddenly loving her again. How 1995 of me.

And one song, I had not heard before. All American Rejects "Dirty Little Secrets". It was so cool. For all of you PostSecret fans out there (all of us), you are just going to love it. So check it out here and let me know how much you love it.

And I bet you thought this was going to be about my dirty little secrets...

No comments: