Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back To The Real World...

I have returned relatively unharmed (damn toes).

I didn't die in a horrific car crash. But we knew that. I am suddenly one of those cars the I make fun of. "You should really get that looked at." Yeah, yeah. Going Tuesday.

So here's the run down:

Trips to the hospital: 1 (someone tore his ACL playing volley ball....us Wisconsin kids are just to tough for the MN crowd. Listen to me....like I was playing volley ball...lol, but I did watch).

Injured toes: 3 (I got 'road rash' in between my toes. Don't ask, because I couldn't tell you how it happened.)

Times I got drunk in 2 days: 3

I don't feel like doing that anymore....So I won't

I had no idea that MrsGiggles neighbor, Wyoming was sooo pretty up close. I think I love him.

I developed crush over the weekend...but I am just silly girl and it might have been the booze speaking to me.

MrsGiggles party was a huge success. Everyone had a great time. Let's hope we can do it again next year.

I am going to call for an estimate on the windshield in the morning and see if my insurance will cover any of it. And Squeakers is going in on Tuesday to see if my car Dr. can work his magic.

Off to bed.

15 comments:

Ren said...

Welcome! All we need now is wide world of sports and a blimp.

Joe said...

Ooh! Are you taking applications for play-by-play announcers?

Girl Next Door said...

I do have some video we could write dialog for!

Joe said...

Ok, I'm intrigued.

Ren said...

Video? Hmmm... What? Video?

Girl Next Door said...

I want to say something witty here ... but it's just too early.

Alissa said...

No one better see that video or I'll kick your ASS! :-) However, I'm more interested in finding out who you developed the crush for. (even tho I think I know!)

Joe said...

Ok, so we won't share the video. But we can share our play-by-play analysis, right?

Alissa said...

oh I suppose! and since when do you ask anyway?!

Joe said...

Actually, my question was directed at junegirl. You're pretty much out of the loop now.

Girl Next Door said...

Ray-Ray thought you looked good in the pics/video...teehee...

I am sure you can guess.

Alissa said...

Ok, digi, you bizo, I answered b/c the video is of me! :-)

...and as if I needed to be told I'm out of the loop.

Joe said...

Bizo?

Joe said...

Is that some more of your hippity-hop street talk?

Girl Next Door said...

hipity hop? LMAO