Thursday, August 04, 2005

Movie Mumblings...

I saw The Transporter, National Treasure, and You've Got Mail this week.

Well, let's start with Youv'e Got Mail. I am a girl, so girly movie swill is right up my alley. I love Meg Ryan (althou, I don't know if I can forgive her for Against The Ropes). I do so love this movie.

The Transporter: How I ended up with this is that I saw a preview for it's sequel when I went to see the Fantastic 4 last month. The sequel looked cool. So, I had to see the first one. (Let me just say at this point how much I love Netflix.) It was so stupid. It had terribly executed action scenes, a stinker plot, a bad leading lady.... I could go on and on. However, the driving was cool. But not cool enough to save the movie, as was the case of either of the Fast and Furious movies. I doubt I will be hurrying to see the sequel to this any time soon.

National Treasure: I liked it alot. Which is more then I can say for most Nic Cage movies (outside of Face/Off). Two minutes into it I was hooked. I liked it alot.

4 comments:

Joe said...

You didn't like The Transporter? How could you not be hip to Jason Stratham all lubed up and kicking ass?

Girl Next Door said...

I thought the fighting looked sooo very staged...and I didn't mind looking at him.

Mark said...

Is the asian lady in the sequel?

If so, I'm gonna pass on it.

Girl Next Door said...

It had kids in it...