Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seven Things...

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1 Swim with the dolphins
2 Visit London
3 Be a Mom
4 Attend the Oscar's
5 And the Grammy's
6 Get married drunkenly in Vegas
7 Swim in the Pacific

Seven things you can do:
1 I make a mean Baked bean dish
2 Out drink the boys in a chugging contest (after all I am a Wisconsin Girl)
3 Do the dishes like nobody's business (I like a tidy house)
4 Remember every song, Ive ever heard...ever
5 I have a knack for details (acct #'s, phone #'s, birthdays, what color looks good on you...)
6 Pick up new skills quickly (I am a very fast learner)
7 Out of 1000 purses, I can find the one on clearance

Seven things you can't do:
1 Drive a manual-transmission
2 Skateboard
3 Ride a uni-cycle
4 Knit
5 Speak German
6 Wear Shorts
7 Ride an upside down roller-coaster

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1 Eyes (dark, light, makes no matter as long as it's an intense color)
2 Charisma
3 An air of intelligence
4 Someone not tall
5 Glasses
6 Sense of Humor (I am going to laugh at you, you might as well be able to as well)
7 The tushy

Seven things you say most:
1 Totally
2 Dude
3 Sweet
4 Fuck a duck
5 I know! (Monica Gellar-Bing style)
6 How You Doin' (Joey Tribbiani style)
7 Rock On

Seven celebrity crushes:
1 Jude Law (despite his teeny weiny)
2 Colin Farrell
3 Brad Pitt
4 John Cusak
5 Hugh Grant
6 Gavin Rossdale
7 Keanu Reeves

Seven people you want to take this quiz:
1 Mark
2 MrsGiggles
3 Justin
4 Kiki
5 Meow Mixx
6 Crazed
7 LabBoy

No comments: