Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Mock Because I Didn't Know...


There really is a whole other world involving Star Wars toys. I was first tipped off to this when I heard someone mention Darth Tater. I found this to be wildly entertaining and just a little bit distrubing. And the other day, at my weekly lunch time visit to Digi's office, I found an M & M figure decked out in Star Wars apparel. I was beginning to get it.

And then at a shopping trip with Ray-Ray, I came across the Tater himself.

Now Available at your local Wal-Mart.

3 comments:

Ren said...

"Join me. Together we will rule the galaxy as Tater and Spud."

You really didn't know about this?

Girl Next Door said...

I knew about it....

But I had no idea apparently

Alissa said...

omg...now you're taking pics in Walmart...I can't help but love you cuz you crack me up!