Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Musical Tag...

Thanks Lab Boy!

“List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

1. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
2. Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer
3. Rihanna - Pon De Replay
4. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
5. Lifehouse - You and Me
6. The Rocket Club - Believe
7. The Foo Fighters - Best Of You
8. Miranda Lambert - Kerosene
9. Josh Kelley - Only You
10. Natasha Beddingfield - These Words

Ok, now I tag... Mark, MrsGiggles, Potusol, Michael, and Gordy.

8 comments:

Gordy said...

OK Junegirl, I will get onto this soon, I have a number of entries to catch up on, so please give me a few days.

Girl Next Door said...

Take your time slacker.

Mark said...

You know, I was at Target today, and I saw a CD cover for this Dierks guy. He looks like such a tool.

Ren said...

"These Words"... LOVE IT. Thanks.

Girl Next Door said...

Mark - So do you....but you don't see us holding it against you, do you? (j/k)

LabBay - I was listening to her before she was cool in the States.

Alissa said...

Can I just copy yours?
LMAO...and I have no one to tag so I get to skip that rule!

Ren said...

So was I...

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a few of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period muster and disposition be checking promote soon. Divert report register out my orientation as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.