Sunday, August 28, 2005

Salt, So Your Life Always Has Flavor...

Turns out I can throw an alright party. 23 people showed up!! 23!! That's everyone I know, minus like 4. I think everyone had a nice time. I had a nice time watching all my friends together in one spot. That has never happened.

The jello shots were a big hit. So was the whipped topping...Kiki and I had a nice time with that. All I am going to stay about that is that we got a few very appreciative glances from the boys.

We partied like rock stars all the way until 11. LOL, with the exception of Squidward and myself everyone was passed out at 11. Squidward and I had a heart-to-heart over a bottle of Hypnotic, that went on into the early morning. I got to know a friend a little better last night.

We (which means me) recieved some very thoughtful gifts. I am truly a blessed person. Worth mentioning is the GINORMOUS box of liqour that Digi and The Girlfriend donated. We have a small liqour store now. There's some good stuff in there. Also, MM brought a very funny 'Friends' that made Annie and I snicker uncontrollably.

I totally got raped at a round of 'Fuck the Dealer'. I haven't played drinking games in a long time. Also played 'Tip Cup' for the 1st time. I hate (which means love) drinking games...I am so bad at them...I end up just hammered.

The night was not without it's drama's, but it was perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

12 comments:

Alissa said...

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

My favorite part of the night was throwing the dirty spoon on the floor. LoL...you still love me and you know it!

Gordy said...

Where was my invite?

I wanted to see the "nice time" you had with your whipped topping, I hope someone took some pictures!

Sounds like you all had a good time, but I hope partied like rockstars till 11 means 11am and not 11pm! You Americans go to bed too early!

I hope Kiki didn't black out again.

Girl Next Door said...

I really wasn't annoyed by the spoon....now the taco dip and jello on the walls.....that's another story...

Girl Next Door said...

Hey, I was up until 3 am.

Alissa said...

junegirl - I SOOOOO didn't dirty the walls!

KiKi - Hey, I'm not a loser, I'm OLD! And they kept me out until 3:30 the night before!

Girl Next Door said...

It wasn't me!!! I didn't insist we go to Wal-mart to not buy shot gun shells. BTW, your chicken was good. I didn't force you to flash in Wal-mart. I didn't insist we go to CK...

That was all you and the Mister

Alissa said...

LMAO...so anyway...

Alissa said...

...and yes, MrGiggles and I were trying to relive old times...and it worked! It was a BLAST!

Girl Next Door said...

Yes...I said flash in wal-mart

Alissa said...

LMAO...so anyway...

Girl Next Door said...

Let's not avoid it...Let's embrace it

Alissa said...

LoL...I think I'd rather avoid it! Cuz I don't remember anything...teeheehee...