Monday, August 22, 2005

"Not Just Health Department Clean...

...Monica clean"

I have been cleaning my house for hours. I have guests coming this weekend and my house needs a face lift. Bad.

Now, it sparkles in spots. My bathroom, work of art. My kitchen floor has been this clean since the day we moved in. My back porch...clean. My living room was fantastic...and then Annie came home. I still have to finish the kitchen and my room.

So much to do...

Tomorrow, I am going to tackle those rooms and try and mow the lawn. Believe it or not, I have never touched a lawn mower. This should be interesting.

7 comments:

Gordy said...

Wow, these must be important people. At home we would ask if the queen was coming to stay.

Girl Next Door said...

Mrs Giggles, would say that Yes, she is important people.

Alissa said...

I am important people and the next best thing to the Queen. However, I don't need the house to be clean to visit! :-)

Can't wait to hear about the lawn mower!

Girl Next Door said...

I might be tracking the little brother down...

Girl Next Door said...

And yes the house does need to be clean...and next best thing to the queen??? Really? j/k lol

Mark said...

I've touched a mowed lawn before.

Girl Next Door said...

I don't wanna know Mark.